Paradigm Electronics will be showcasing a range of advanced speaker designs in Amsterdam at ISE 2017. For 35 years Paradigm has crafted speaker solutions that continually offer accuracy, a spacious soundstage with pinpoint localisation, powerful, well-defined bass, and thrilling dynamics.
Paradigm’s booth (H14 – B180) will have a collection of specialty speaker products on display:
· The entire range of Custom Install (CI) in-wall and in-ceiling speakers: CI Home, Pro and Elite.
· New in-wall LCR models, designed specifically for home theater applications.
· The new Garden Oasis Series—a scalable outdoor speaker system.
· The Premium Wireless Series—combining Paradigm’s innovative loudspeaker and amplifier engineering with state-of-the-art DTS Play-Fi wireless streaming technology for a whole-home music ecosystem.
· Prestige Series—a speaker lineup that’s Crafted in Canada and combines new technologies with smart engineering, for astonishing performance at an incredible value.
· Paradigm’s award-winning, flagship speaker series: PERSONA (featured above) – a showcase of vanguard materials and Paradigm’s most advanced audio technologies, all entirely Crafted in Canada.
Together with Paradigm, at ISE will be its sister company Anthem, which will be showcasing its series of high-end multi-channel AV receivers and AVM 60 pre-amplifier/processor, along with the recently announced STR integrated amplifier.