The early Memorial Day sales have arrived, and you can shop them right now. But with each retailer claiming to offer the biggest discounts in town, finding the best Memorial Day deals and products worth buying will seem like an impossible task. Fortunately, Digital Trends is here to help: We’re cataloging all of the best Memorial Day sales on products we recommend right here on this very page.
Memorial Day Sales 2021
- Amazon: Savings across a variety of different categories, including laptops.
- Casper: Save up to $940 on select mattresses and up to 60% on bedding.
- Dell: Save up to $1000 on laptops, monitors, and computer accessories.
- Dyson: As much as $120 off Dyson vacuum cleaners and fans.
- Home Depot: Price cuts on grills, tools, and smart home essentials.
- HP: Up to 47% off laptops, monitors, printers, and accessories.
- Lenovo: Savings of up to 75% on laptops, desktops, and workstations.
- Lowe’s: Up to 40% off appliances like refrigerators and washer-dryers.
- Nectar: Discounts and $300 worth of free goodies with every mattress.
- Overstock: Savings of up to 70% sitewide, including mattresses.
- Tempur-Pedic: Save up to $500 on select mattress sets and bed bases.
- Tuft & Needle: 20% off sitewide on mattresses and accessories.
Best Memorial Day Deals Today
Memorial Day Sales: AirPod Deals
Memorial Day Sales: Headphone Deals
Memorial Day Sales: Phone Deals
Memorial Day Sales: Tablet Deals
Memorial Day Sales: TV Deals
When Are The Best Memorial Day Sales?
Memorial Day always falls on the last Monday of May, so Memorial Day 2021 will fall on May 31. You won’t have to wait till then to take home the latest must-have appliance on the cheap, though: Most retailers will start their Memorial Day sales a little earlier — usually the Friday before. This means the best Memorial Day deals will land between May 28 and May 31.
Where Are The Best Memorial Day Sales?
This depends on what you’re looking for. If it’s a 4K TV, head over to Best Buy or Walmart. They’re the standouts. If it’s an iPad, Amazon is the standout. See where we’re going with this? You don’t have to make this decision yourself, though: By analyzing Memorial Days of the past, we’ve thrown together a quick list of where to find the best Memorial Day deals right now (above).
Are Cheap Memorial Day Sales Too Good To Be True?
For every good deal out there on Memorial Day, there are a dozen bad. That’s why it’s important to not only consult an impartial source of buying advice to find out whether the offer you’re looking at is really worth your hard-earned cash, but to also have an understanding of the tricks retailers use to trick customers into thinking they’re looking at the deal of the century.
Fortunately, we’re on hand to help — we’ve thrown together some expert advice to make sure you’re getting the best possible deal this Memorial Day 2021. This guidance will also ring true for Prime Day deals.
- Compare: It can be hard to do this for clothing, but if you’re shopping for electronics, a quick check of other stores can help you decide if you’re getting a good price (if you found the deal here, skip this step).
- Read: Some sales aren’t all they’re cracked up to be, but you have to read all of the details to know that. BOGO could mean a variety of things and mail-in rebates are always more work than they ought to be.
- Think: Deals were designed to get you to buy on an impulse, so make sure you do your due diligence before clicking Buy Now. If an offer seems too good to be true, it probably is. Be sensible.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.