Core Brands is now shipping a new line of Elan flush-mount wall kits for its TP4, TP7 and gXP12 touch panels. These wall kits are intended for projects where a nearly-flush installation is desired. They are equally well suited for retrofit installations, particularly when upgrading from older style touch screens that used a larger cutout.
“Our dealers expressed a strong interest in being able to mount the TP4, TP7, and gXP12 touch panels flush to the wall,” explained Eric Herdman, Elan Product Manager. “These retrofit wall kits make it simple to achieve that with an elegant finished look. They’re ideal in upgrade situations, saving time and money when replacing an older style touch screen – such as Elan’s TS or VIA! Series – would have meant drywall and mud for a finished look.”
The Elan wall kits provide maximum ease-of-installation, with a straightforward install process that can be done in minutes. The wall-kits for the 4- and 7-inch touch panels are compatible with the equivalent Niles and SpeakerCraft models. Each kit is available in gloss white and gloss black for an elegant match with the touch panels.
The Elan wall kit range in full…
• XTP12RBKT-B Flush Mount Kit for 12-inch XP12 Touch Panel in Black
• XTP12RBKT-W Flush Mount Kit for 12-inch XP12 Touch Panel in White
• TP7RBKT-B Flush Mount Kit for 7-inch TP7 Touch Panel in Black
• TP7RBKT-W Flush Mount Kit for 7-inch TP7 Touch Panel in White
• TP4RBKT-B Flush Mount Kit for 4-inch TP4 Touch Panel in Black
• TP4RBKT-W Flush Mount Kit for 4-inch TP4 Touch Panel in White