The British Institute of Interior Design is pleased to announce the exhibitors for the sixth BIID annual conference, Inside Knowledge: The BIID Business Success Conference. Taking place on June 8 at 30 Euston Square in London, the BIID is delighted to welcome Hamilton Lifestat, Roca, Selectaglaze, Spiral Cellars and UK Hide:
- Hamiliton Lifestat is a British electrical solutions provider that designs, develops and manufactures innovative electrical accessories of the highest quality. Well known for its on-trend range of decorative electrical wiring accessories, lighting controls and multi-room audio systems, Hamilton has become a leading supplier to interior designers and interiors specifiers.
- Roca; Leading bathroom brand Roca returns as a BIID Conference exhibitor for the third time. Celebrating its 100th anniversary this year, premium bathroom brand Roca is a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative bathroom products.
- Selectaglaze is a leading UK specialist in secondary glazing and will be joining the sponsor line up for the first time. Achieving a Royal Warrant in 2004, Selectaglaze designs and manufactures all units bespoke exact to the projects specification and needs, providing significant noise reduction, improved thermal performance and enhanced security.
- Spiral Cellars; With over 35 years of knowledge and expertise, Spiral Cellars design, craft and install exceptional wine cellars. A true specialist in its field, Spiral Cellars has become the company of choice for those wishing to specify a wine cellar in a project.
- UK Hide offers the largest range of leather hides in the country and completes this year’s exhibitor line up. Working with furniture, automobiles, aircrafts, accessories and more, UK Hide works with designers to produce high quality leather projects.
“The BIID is delighted to welcome the first official exhibitors of this year’s conference” comments Katherine Elworthy, COO, BIID. “Complete with a new conference format for 2017, Inside Knowledge has been curated especially to deliver real and actionable guidance as well as strategic insights and practical ideas that interior designers can apply to their business. We are thrilled to be joined by an exciting line-up of prestigious brands, who supply the interior design industry and will join us on the day to showcase their brands. Without the support of our exhibitors we would be unable to host this industry event and would like to extend our thanks to all for supporting the event.”
The one day only event, Inside Knowledge: the BIID business success is the only UK conference developed for and by working interior designers. Tackling fundamental business issues, including marketing, PR, branding, business planning, negotiating, people management and much more, this is a must-attend event for industry professionals and design students who wish to learn about how to develop and build a thriving interior design business.
Each exhibitor will have a stand at the BIID Conference and will be available to network with attendees and answer any questions during the day’s break sessions.
For more information and to book your ticket now at the exclusive early bird rate, please visit: www.BIIDconference.com